Interim Resolution Professional (IRP)
We provide services to Financials Creditors, Operational Creditors
Resolution Professional (RP)
We provide all services as required and specified under the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 to preserve and protect the assets
Representation on Committee of Creditors
We provide services as mentioned under the under section 21 (6A) (b) of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
We provide all services as required and specified under the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Insolvency Resolution Advice
We provide professional and impartial advice to Corporate Debtors and Creditors, Partners/Directors
- MCA clarifies that individuals with duplicate/multiple DINs can retain only oldest DIN and DIN once associated is not eligible for surrender.
- NCLT New Delhi bench to start e-filing w.e.f.27 August 2018
- Government looking at adopting an UN model for cross border insolvency norms
- Clarificatory amendment: Moratorium u/s 14 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 does not extend to personal guarantees.
- Second round of bidding for Jaypee Infratech however Jaypee Associates and Jaypee Infratech barred from participating in the resolution proceedings u/s 29A of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016.
- Set up of eight special courts under the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) to deal with insolvency cases -3 courts in Mumbai, 2 in Delhi, and one each in Chennai, Kolkata, and Hyderabad.
- E-courts to manage cross-border insolvency proceedings.
Call our Confidential Advice Line.
Calls to this number are free of charge.
Request a Meeting
We invite you to come and discuss your enquiry
with us at your convenience.